Huntington Beach Events Calendar Daily View
Are you search the Internet for something to
do in Huntington Beach? Search no further.
You have arrived at the ultimate calendar of
events. Thanks for visiting and keep sending
back to calendar
JULY 11, 2009
1st Annual dog surf contest, SurfinPaws
is benefiting the Orange County SPCA, sign
up to compete (small fee) or just come down the day of the event to watch
for free! All ages and all abilities are welcome. This event will be held at
the South end of Dog Beach in Huntington Beach CA, parking is on PCH or
along streets to the east 17th to 21st are free, PCH is metered. After event
we will have a SkyBark Red Carpet awards party at a major downtown venue
down the street.
What you need to know:
* ONLY Foam SURFBOARDS will be permitted, bring your own, price club has them
$99 or Craigslist to.
* 1 week prior to event we will have heat times listed.
* Bring Poop bags, or pick up at top of beach area
* Please keep your dog leashed at all times NO aggressive dogs allowed!!!
* Please come early and practice if you need to just north of event
* Check in at top of beach 1st.
* Pleas stop by vendor booths they will be giving out freebies.
* You must be at staging area 15min prior to your heat to listen to rules
* After your heat you will be able to see how you did at placings tent.
* Finals will be held at end of event
* After event awards will be held down the street towards main street at the
Hilton Head to wedding tent area.
* Out of town guests, we have two hotels with special rates for you and your
furry frineds ( code is coming soon)
Cost: $25, red carpet
Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Location: PCH & Golden West (Dog Beach) in Huntington Beach CA