Art A-Faire is normally held in conjunction with the Friday Farmers Market, though you may find the fair on special weekends, too. See hbartafaire.com
Fridays: 11am - 7pm or sunset (whichever is first)
Weekends: 10am - 7pm or sunset (whichever is first)
Special Weekends Art Afaire 2016 Schedule
January 2 & 3, 2016
January 16, 17 & 18, 2016
February 13, 14 & 15, 2016
March 12 & 13, 2016
April 9 & 10, 2016
May 7 & 8 and May 28, 29 & 30 Memorial weekend, 2016
June 25 & 26, 2016
July 16 & 17, 2016
August 20 & 21, 2016
September 3, 4 & 5, 2016 Labor Day weekend
October 1 & 2 and 8 & 9, 2016
November 5 & 6 and 26 & 27, 2016
December 3 no Sunday, 2016
December 10 & 11, 2016
December 17 & 18, 2016
December 24, 2016 TBD
December 31, 2016 and possibly January 1, 2017
May 13, 2016 Duck A Thon
July 14, 2016
July 29, 2016 US Open
September 9, 2016 Senior Saturday
Note: The spelling of this event is tricky. Some spell it Art Afair, Art A-Fair, or Art Fair. Anyway you spell it, the event is a great place to buy unique gifts and souvenir items at the Huntington Beach Pier. This weekly event is a craft fair held in conjunction with the Pier Plaza Farmer's Market. The Craft Fair which goes by the name, Art A-Faire, features hand made items such as clothing, jewelry, handbags, wall art, and much more. The craft fair is held on Fridays along with the Certified California's Farmers Market. It is also held on some weekends and special events holidays. Popularly heralded by visitors to Huntington Beach and even more revered by those crafters, artists and creators hoping to gain a spot in this weekly event, the art fair has a popular following with tourists especially.
In existence for many years, the fair has been held in various locations, finally ending up at Pier Plaza north of the Huntington Beach Pier. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this has been called the most scenic fair along the California coast, and rightfully so.
What will you find at this
event? Surf themed rugs, wall
plaques, clocks and art;
Hawaiian and tropical themed
skirts, shirts and outfits for
tiny tots; silver accented
stones in tasteful designs in
jewelry such as rings, earrings
and necklaces; seashell wind
chimes; special body & bath
scents and candles; etc.
Thousands of people want to know
what the deal is with this fair.
Fridays Year Round
Time: Noon to 5 p.m.
Cost: Free Admission
Call: (714) 898-7927 for 24-hour information
Friday afternoons from noon until dusk, admission is free. Information: 714-536-2213, Pam Free.
Held in conjunction with the
Farmer's Market is Art A-faire
which feature over 50 vendors
selling gift and unique items
which are often not found
If you are something catches your eye at one of the arts and crafts fairs along the plaza promenade, an ATM machine is located there.
Here's the rules to qualify for application:
* All merchandise must be handmade by the seller.
* No commercial, imported or manufactured goods allowed.
* Services and food products/items are not allowed.
* All merchandise must be appropriate for family viewing.
* Space is limited; priority will be given to returning vendors.
* Spaces are 10' x 10'.
* You are required to bring a canopy
or umbrella. Tables must be draped.
* You are responsible for construction, removal and cleanup of your booth
* Vehicles are not permitted on the plaza area.
* Business License with City of Huntington Beach is required. (Contact City of Huntington Beach License Department (714) 536-5267 for license information.)
* Seller's permit issued by California State Board of Equalization is required (tax ID #). If not issued by Orange County, must have addendum from original issuing county. (Contact your county office of California State Board Equalization for seller's permit information.)
Huntington Beach Events
Gifts you sometimes find at Farmer's Market and Art A-Fair include:
Surfboard shaped rugs
Hawaiian themed clothes
Jewelry & Gems
Seashell wind chimes
Beach themed Gifts
Foods & Produce
Chips & Salsas